Zero Time to Airline®
Launch Your Aviation Career
Zero Time to Airline is designed to train the best pilots our airline partners will hire.
We are not a pilot mill. Thrust Flight’s goal is not to create the most pilots, but to create the best pilots. Zero Time to Airline is an elite program designed to create the type of pilots the airlines will hire first. Zero Time to Airline is not just flight training- this program trains students for a career flying for the airlines.
What are the Requirements to Join?
In order to train the best pilots our partnered airlines will hire, we have high standards of entry for the Zero Time to Airline program.
- Must be able to train full time (8 hours per day)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Hold a 1st class medical certificate (if you don’t know what that is we’ll help you)
- Pass an entry interview
- Complete and pass an aptitude test
- Complete an assessment flight in one of our simulators
- Have approved financing in place prior to the start of the program (we’ll help you with this too)
- US citizen or non US citizen with TSA approval
The starting price of this program is $80,995. This includes your Private certificate, instrument rating, commercial single and multi-engine certificates, and your CFI and CFII. If financing is needed, please let our Flight Training Director know. We have different programs with our lending partners that may be a good fit for you.
How We Compare
|THRUST FLIGHT||COMPETITOR A||COMPETITOR US||COMPETITOR AF|
|EST. TIME||9 MONTHS||9 MONTHS||9 MONTHS||10 MONTHS|
|WRITTEN TEST FEES||YES||NO||YES||YES|
Everything You Need
Flight schools love to say that their price is all inclusive – but usually what they mean is they include flying minimums and a little ground training. We know most of our students can’t afford all of the hidden costs our competitors fail to mention.
That’s why we actually do include everything you will need during your training. Your written tests, your checkride fees – all of it is included. If you are training at a reasonable pace, (not just minimums), you will not get any training cost surprises.
All glass and airframe parachute equipped aircraft.
We utilize Garmin G1000 and Dynon Skyview HDX glass flight decks in nearly all of our fleet. More than half our aircraft are equipped with Ballistic Recovery Systems parachutes for added safety and many planes also include air conditioning. We have one of the youngest fleets in the industry. Most of our competitor’s planes were manufactured well before our students were born.
So many instructors!
With approximately 1 instructor for every 5 students, you are guaranteed to have ready access to an instructor when needed. This means our students don’t have to compete with each other for instructor attention.
Instructor-to-student ratio is something not many schools can boast about, but at Thrust Flight it is a requirement to make the best pilots our partner airlines will hire.
How to Get Started
If you feel like the Zero Time to Airline Program is a good fit for you here’s how to apply:
- Contact our Flight Training Department using the Contact Form (be sure to select “Zero Time to Airline” as the program you are interested in.)
- After talking with someone in our Flight Training Department to ensure the program is a good fit, you will be given your online aptitude test.
- If you pass your online aptitude test, you will be given access to our Student Portal for submitting documents. These documents are required to ensure you meet some of the legal requirements needed to eventually fly with an airline.
- Once all of your documents have been approved, you will need to obtain a 1st class medical certificate. We require a 1st class because that’s what the airlines require.
- The next step is to secure financing through one of our partnered lenders or on your own. We have multiple payment options. For more information check out our financing page.
- After obtaining your medical, submitting your documents and securing financing, we will schedule an onsite assessment at Thrust Flight. This includes a ground assessment, followed by an assessment in one of our simulators, and finally you will take an evaluation flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hear directly from students currently enrolled in our Zero Time to Airline program!
Ready to become an airline pilot? Get started with our Zero Time to Airline® program today. Give us a call or fill out our contact form and we’ll help you determine if this program is right for you.