Launch Your Aviation Career With
Zero Time to Airline®
Get to the Airlines
With the current events around the world, the perfect storm is brewing for the largest pilot shortage ever. Never before has there been a better opportunity to begin flight training. But to someone who is new to the world of aviation, it can all be a little overwhelming.
Our Zero Time to Airline program takes care of everything. Its entire purpose is to provide our airline partners with the best pilots they will hire.
We strive to create the best pilots in the country and we want you to be one of them. Our team of CFIs, which includes multiple captains from the biggest airlines in the industry, have been making pilots for years.
Will you be next?
What Makes Our Program Different
Zero Time to Airline is built so you’ll thrive during training. Dive in to our one of a kind program and get the career you’ve always wanted
With our full time accelerated training you’ll get to the airlines faster so you can start building seniority.
Our huge fleet of planes means you’ll never miss out on training because of airplane problems.
Your training package price includes all associated training expenses, exam fees, DPE fees, etc.
How We Compare
|THRUST FLIGHT||COMPETITOR A||COMPETITOR US||COMPETITOR AF|
|EST. TIME||9 MONTHS||9 MONTHS||9 MONTHS||10 MONTHS|
What are the Requirements to Join?
In order to train the best pilots our partnered airlines will hire, we have high standards of entry for the Zero Time to Airline program.
- Must be able to train full time (8 hours per day – no outside work or school permitted)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Hold an 1st class FAA medical certificate (if you don’t know what that is, we’ll help you)
- Pass an entry interview
- Complete and pass an aptitude test
- Complete an assessment flight in one of our simulators
- Have approved financing in place prior to the start of the program (we’ll help you with this too)
- US citizen or non US citizen with TSA approval
Is the Zero Time to Airline program for you? If you’re ready to start training, click the button below to begin the application process.
Hear Directly From Our Students
How to Get Started
If you feel like the Zero Time to Airline Program is a good fit for you here’s how to apply:
- Contact our Flight Training Department using the Contact Form (be sure to select “Zero Time to Airline” as the program you are interested in.)
- After talking with someone in our Flight Training Department to ensure the program is a good fit, you will be given access to our online aptitude test in your Student Portal.
- If you pass your online aptitude test, you will be given access to another tab on our Student Portal for submitting documents. These documents are required to ensure you meet some of the legal requirements needed to eventually fly with an airline.
- Once all of your documents have been approved, you will need to obtain a 1st class medical. We require a 1st class because that’s what the airlines require.
- The next step is to secure financing through one of our partnered lenders or on your own. We have multiple payment options. For more information check out our financing page.
- After obtaining your medical, submitting your documents and securing financing, we will schedule an onsite assessment at Thrust Flight. This includes a ground assessment, followed by an assessment in one of our simulators, and finally you will take an evaluation flight.
The total price of this program is $80,995. This includes your Private certificate, instrument rating, commercial single and multi-engine certificates, and your CFI and CFII. If financing is needed, please let our Flight Training Director know. We have different programs with our lending partners that may be a good fit for you.
Do you think the Zero Time to Airline program is right for you? Start your no commitment application today and a member of our team will reach out to answer any of your questions and provide you all the info you need to decide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to become an airline pilot? Get started with our Zero Time to Airline program today. Give us a call or fill out our contact form and we’ll help you determine if this program is right for you.